Terms & Conditions
PART A - Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to the Zebrano Rattan website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any product information or delivery service meets your specific requirements.
- You acknowledge our copyright over the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and written content.
- You acknowledge that unauthorized use or infringement of that copyright may give rise for us to a claim for damages against you.
- For your convenience, this website may also include links to other websites. This does not signify that we endorse that website.
- For your information, all trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of Maze Rattan are duly acknowledged.
- Use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PART B - Information about Zebrano Rattan
This website is operated by Whitestores Ltd (Trading as Zebrano Rattan) Whitestores Ltd is registered in England and Wales (company registration number 06717696) . Whitestores makes every effort to adhere to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations (2000)(DSRs) the Electronic Commerce Regulations (ECRs) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECRs). If you have any questions or would like to know more about how we meet these regulations, please contact us by email or call us on: 0845 030 4061(normal landline rates apply).
PART C - Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions act both to protect your consumer rights and those of Whitestores as a company. Please read these Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. By placing an order through the website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety, you must not order any product through the website.
Product and service descriptions
We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that all products have been fairly described and offered to you at a fair price inclusive of VAT. However, when ordering products through the website, please note that:
- orders will be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website.
- all prices are displayed in pounds Sterling inclusive of UK VAT.
- time sensitive offers are valid once payment is confirmed.
- FREE delivery is conditional on UK mainland accessibility. Delivery costs should be confirmed by contacting us directly.
- delivery can be expected within 7-30 days (in most cases).
- the dimensions of [delete in] our furniture descriptions are an approximation only.
- we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- all items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) you have ordered are not available and offer a refund or an offer on an alternative product at the same cost to us. The alternative product must be the same price as the canceled goods.
How to order
Please add any goods you wish to order to your online basket by clicking "Add to Basket". Please note product accessories are available at an additional cost and do not come with the product unless otherwise specified. Take care when placing your order and ensure that you have the accessories that you require. You are not committed to any purchase until you have confirmed your order and made payment in full, and even then you have a right to cancel. Once you have placed your order by going to the "Checkout", we will acknowledge your order and allow you the opportunity to alter any details. Once you have checked and confirmed that the details of your order are correct, you must provide your customer details and authorise us to conduct the payment transaction from your credit or debit card. You may only authorise payment from a card in your name.
If the goods you order are not available for any reason, we will inform you of the position by e-mail (at the email address provided with your order details). If the goods are temporarily out of stock, we will ask if you wish to wait for the goods to become available. If you do not, we will refund any money debited/charged to your credit or debit card in respect of the unavailable goods.
Payment is processed when you place your order inclusive of VAT which is added on any furniture for delivery within the EU. During the secure checkout process, you will be asked to complete your payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory (*) must be completed. All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer and we take payment when we accept your order shortly before dispatch. For your peace of mind, the site uses a secure hosting service that implements secure sockets layer technology to protect your credit card information.
Acceptance of your order
Soon after you complete the online checkout process, we will send you a confirmation email detailing you order, guarantee and your right to cancel. Our acceptance of your order will take place at the time we have charged/debited your card and dispatched the order to you.
Goods you have ordered will be delivered direct to the address (where your payment card is registered for the first order), usually within 7-14 days or within 30 days at the latest. Depending on stock/re-order times, you may agree to a period beyond this 30-day timeline. If so, we would formalise this time frame in writing.
Should you have any questions about an order you have placed with us, we welcome you to contact us email or telephone 08435 386363.
FREE UK Delivery
Zebrano Rattan offers delivery across the UK mainland but if you live in a remote location, it is your responsibility to contact Kingshall and ensure that we can deliver to your specified address before you place an order.
We offer FREE delivery to most locations across the UK mainland excluding certain parts of Scotland. For a full list of postcodes that we DO deliver to in Scotland please see our delivery information. For further advice, questions or information please contact us before you place an order.PLEASE NOTE THAT A VALID FORM OF ID WILL BE REQUIRED ALONG WITH A SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY.
PART D - Cancellation and Returns
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order within seven working days following the receipt of your order. By law, Zebrano Rattan will process your refund as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest in accordance with your legal rights.
If you wish to cancel a product you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following scenarios and the terms that apply:
- I want to cancel the order prior to dispatch: by law you are permitted to cancel your order prior to dispatch but please contact Zebrano Rattan as soon as possible so that we can minimize the overheads and inconvenience of any costs incurred. This should be by telephone and confirmed with an email.
- I want to cancel a custom-made order: Unfortunately, by nature of the product being made to your specified requirements and tastes, we cannot offer refunds on these items.
- I want to return damaged or incorrectly supplied products: If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery, you should notify Zebrano Rattan as soon as possible so that we can organise collection, refund or substitution without charge to you.
- I have changed my mind on products I’ve received: If you wish to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. While you are entitled to a refund, you should be advised that Zebrano Rattan cannot accept responsibility or cost for the organisation, collection and return of products. You are required to take reasonable care of the products and not use them while you organise return delivery. See Customer organised returns.
Customer organised returns
If you have changed your mind and wish to return any products to us, please be advised that you have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the products that you are returning. We reserve the right to bring action against you in the event you breach this statutory duty. This will be reviewed on a case by case basis but examples include:
- Returned products are damaged in transit: If products on return are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to seek direct costs from you.
- Returned products are not suitable for resale: On receipt of the returned goods, Zebrano Rattan will inspect and assess the suitability of products for re-sale and reserves the right to seek payment for the direct cost should you have been negligent in your duty to care.
Please note, Zebrano Rattan will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and with appropriate insurance.
If you cancel your order in any of the circumstances set out above, we will refund any money paid by you as soon as possible but within 30 days. Products, which have been delivered to you, must be returned to us. If you do not you we will seek payment for the direct cost.
In the case you receive damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product or substitute of equal or higher value. In the event you are not happy with the substitute, we will collect the product at cost to us and you are still within your rights to request a refund.
Any refunds (including the cost of delivery) given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you placed your order as soon as possible but within 30 days. Should a dispute arise with Zebrano Rattan pursuing you for direct costs, by law we will NOT charge/debit your payment card without appropriate authorization.
PART E - Complaints
If for any reason you wish to lodge a complaint, please call us and follow this up by email or letter using the above address. We will endeavor to acknowledge your complaint within three working days. Please mark your correspondence ‘Complaint’.
In the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement or substitute product at cost to us. Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you placed your order.